A proven successful strategy for growing your rent roll is to hold investor information nights. Below is a checklist for running an information night.
– Make your list of who you are wanting to invite to the event.
– Enter details into the Contact Management System.
– Send an email then call them (It’s a follow up after you have sent them some information via your CMS).
– Door prizes are a great tool to use as incentives to get people to the event.
– Invite sponsors: they cover costs and even donate the prizes.
– Invite speakers and their clients to get more people turning up.
– Create an event with your Facebook page and invite people through social media –remember LinkedIn.
– Create a video of the night.
Hamish has over 17 years of experience within the property management industry and has experience throughout New Zealand and Australia as a manager, principal and consultant. He utilised all of this experience to form a property management business that he expanded between 2009 and 2016 into 7 locations around New Zealand.