When you choose to work with Hamish you gain access to an experienced property management professional who can help you develop, implement and monitor the strategies and activities that will help your business maximize its performance.
Hamish will help you determine your goals, prioritise your actions, develop implementation plans, keep you on track and monitor your performance.
All with one aim in mind – to improve the performance of your property management business.
Property Management Consulting Services Available
- Business Improvement Consulting
- Training Seminars
- Keynote Presentations (at Conferences)
- Rent Roll Sale
- Property Management Business Audit and Report
Business Improvement Consulting
You receive recommendations and strategies based on the best solutions for your specific needs in the following areas:
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Business Efficiency Auditing (health checks)
- Staffing Structures
- Business Systemisation
- Remuneration Packages
- Strategic Planning
- Profit Maximisation
- Business Control.
Business Health Checks
Property Management Business Audit and Report
Know what is holding back your performance so you can move to the next level of profitability, growth, performance and efficiency. Understand what you need to do to take control of your department, reverse any crisis and get back your sanity and peace of mind!
Launch to the next level with a detailed report and action plan so you get absolute clarity of what needs to be done! Know exactly how much extra fee income you could be missing out on with the business you have right now!
For a full day, Hamish will examine every area of your department, leaving no stone unturned and deliver to you a comprehensive ‘flight plan’ to take you to the next level in efficiency, performance, growth and profitability!
- Property quality, location, distance, type, and unprofitable landlords – to establish how much of your business could be costing you money and ‘wearing down’ your staff.
- Reasons for possible high staff turnover, and what you can do about it!
- Your current fee structure and potential for further fee income and profitability.
- Your current profitability levels and staffing structure – how much can this be improved?
- Trust accounting and reconciliation – report and assess any fraud risks.
- Your current systems and procedures – are you as efficient as you could be?
- Department control and management reporting – what else should you be knowing about?
- What else you could be doing for marketing your services and rent roll growth strategies – what more could you be doing to accelerate your growth?
- Are your rent arrears levels creating unnecessary problems and crisis?
- How consistent and thorough are your property inspections?
- How tight are your repairs and maintenance procedures, and can you be improving them?
- How good is your client and customer service levels and communication?
- Potential litigation and staff fraud weakness points.
- PLUS MUCH MORE!