Are you buying a rent roll and require a due diligence report?
- Thinking about selling and want to know what your portfolio is worth?
- Do you need to be put in touch with the right bankers that lend on rent rolls?
- Need to know about retention periods and how they work when buying or selling?
- Do you need assistance in getting your business and rent roll in the right shape to maximise its value and appeal to potential buyers?
- Do you require assistance with transition rent roll transfer?
- Do you need access to the many documents and processes used to ensure a smooth rent roll acquisition?
- How do you handle the issue of confidentiality when selling your business in your local market place?
Contact Hamish NOW for help with the above…and much much more.
If you could learn from someone who has grown a rent roll by more than 100 properties in 12 months, would you listen to what he had to say?
Hamish Turner can show you how to take your rent roll on a quantum leap in size and asset value. He personally grew his own rent roll from 0 to over 200 properties in only 2 years! In ONE DAY he can show you all the strategies he has used to create a fast growth rent roll.
Hamish will come into your office for 6 hours and will:
- Review and audit your current new business strategies, processes and marketing
- Present you and your team with dozens of proven ways and activities you can undertake to accelerate the growth of your rent roll
- Provide you with a detailed report and list of recommendations.
Your investment is less than half the cost of a new management!
Money back guarantee:
If you are unhappy with the strategies you learn from Hamish, then your fee will be cheerfully refunded NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
Rent Roll Sale
If you are considering selling your rent roll BWT can help you maximise your rent roll’s marketability and potential selling price. Hamish can come into your office, run a fine tooth comb through your property management business and provide you with expert advice on:
- the strengths and weaknesses of your business
- the things that potential buyers look for
- what you can do to ensure you get top dollar for your rent roll.